There’s no road map when it comes to entrepreneurship, since every company’s path is different.
But you can learn a lot from the people who’ve come before you, who’ve stumbled and fallen and picked themselves back up.
We asked several highly successful entrepreneurs who spoke at the Iconic conference in Boston in September to share some of their biggest business lessons. Read on to see what the founders of brands like Sam Adams beer and SoulCycle had to say.
- Life is Good co-founder John Jacobs: Learn from failure.
- Sam Adams brewer and founder Jim Koch: Don’t chase money.
- SoulCycle co-founder Julie Rice: Put your ego aside.
- KIND founder and CEO Daniel Lubetzky: Focus on one great product.
- RYOT CEO and co-founder Bryn Mooser: Have a thick skin.
Read more via CNBC from Iconic Tour.
Photos from source.