If you operate a virtual business, or are thinking about one, “Your Virtual Success: Finding Profitability in an Online World” is a book resource you should pick up. It offers an easy to read, yet content-filled set of actions for you to take to…
- Transform to a virtual business from your normal job
- Launch a virtual business quickly
- Develop niche branding and image
- Sell and market your business virtually
- Qualify and hire virtual talent– from anywhere!
- Test and increase your business
The author Alan Blume’s virtual model has resulted in large six-figure deals with people he’s never met face to face—and never will— and small sales that would never be profitable in a traditional business environment. In the book, he demystifies the cost-effective, leading-edge, Internet-based tools that are available to almost everyone, as long as you know what questions to ask and where to look.
Your Virtual Success shows any entrepreneur, sole proprietor, partnership, or existing business how to:
- Leverage new Internet tools to grow your business faster and more profitably;
- Utilize free or low-cost online resources to hire, manage and expand your business;
- Rapidly create a new, work-from-home virtual business while minimizing the risks of a traditional startup.
Photo from GFXtra.com